Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Green Bottle and Cherries


I can't believe it has been a whole month since I have posted on my blog! I have a few excuses, I have another job and so will be working at two hospitals once my orientation at Deep River Hospital is complete.  I did not realize how hard it was to start a new job and how much work you have to do just to get started.  My other excuse is that I can now longer use internet explorer to post, when ever I try to upload from my laptop I get this crazy black screen and nothing happens.  Weird!  I'm now using Firefox which is new and I have to learn a whole lot of things to set up a tool/menu bar.  I am back from Carol Marine's painting course in Toronto which was the absolute best painting experience that I could ever imagine.  Thank you Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment